"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Saturday, February 1, 2014

CHINESE NEW YEAR

Happy CNY all! :)

Haven't updated this space in a long while since I've been spending most of my time working.. Work's stressful but my colleagues make work so much better, they're an awesome gang to hang out with! 

Anyway, how's CNY so far? I'm starting work again tomorrow so this is the only chance I'll get to post pictures and all.. 

1st (初一);




Spent practically the whole day going on house-visitings, and had some time to bond more with my distant cousins(?) which I only see once a year. Not bad I'll say, considering the amount of angbaos too hehe

2nd (初二);







Spent the morning-afternoon doing house-visitings, then went over to Singapore Yacht Club. Great scenery, great company, nice pictures. A pity most of my pictures aren't very clear or it's in my cousins' camera so I'll only post these for now :) 

Really tired now as I'm on the way home and typing this haha, bye all have a great time for the remaining few days of CNY!