"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Monday, March 10, 2014

Quilted

#nowplaying - Alesso/ Calvin Harris - Under Control

Met up with the crazy shitty princess today haha haven't met this girl in a long while but glad to know nothing's changed, still had fun all day long! 
Shopped around town, here's my loots: 
(Sorry for poor quality pics)


Black high-neck top from CO, ooh-la-la LIPS from Topshop and a golden chunky bracelet from Factorie which I love so much!

Wanted to buy other things as well but it was too expensive in my opinion :( teo kept saying she wants this and that, but she couldn't get it since she haven't started work haha I kept laughing at her and telling her to buy buy buy. Watched Pompeii, which we were so late for that the ticket person wasn't even there already HAHA but we just went in oh well. The movie was pretty okay I guess? 

Slacked around at 313 after the movie, taking pictures of our stupid faces and my #ootd: 





And the picture of the day: (featuring beauty diva teo HAHA)


Took many pictures but I'm too lazy to edit them~
Anyway, so glad to meet this girl and hopefully we'll have another outing soon with tay as well!