"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello! I guessed it's time for my daily update ^^

There's nothing really eventful today. Well, this seems to be the case so for almost every weekdays.
I think I didn't blank out for my gp test this time around, but I kinda did crapped through it though so I don't really know which is better hahaha. School ended earlier too cause our teacher's sick and lessons were pushed up. Feeling really bad and concerned for our econs teacher because she seems to be in a really bad state of health recently. Hope she have a speedy recovery!

Hmmm then went home and carried on with watching dramas. Oh god, addicted to Korean and Japanese dramas recently. It's like one after another non-stop. Luckily I ended this series already so I can concentrate better on my studies I guess! :)
Am watching Running man and we got married as well, I think that Han Ga In and Fujii Mina are really pretty!! Just saying as a random passing thought.

I shall turn in for the night now, adios people have a good night rest!