"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mummy: Secrets of the Tomb

Hello! 
As the title suggested, I went for the exhibition at MBS today! It was pretty cool and eye-opening since we get to see real mummies and learn about the mummification process etcetera. Well actually they were in their coffins cause we didn't really see any real skeletons wrapped in bandage haha. 
Then we walked around MBS and went for high tea at Au Chocolat. Had giant Rose and Dark Caramel macaroons which we couldn't finished at all because we ordered a slice of red velvet cake too! It was really good, and VERY sweet. Of course, that includes lots of fats as well :(  Ugh, this just meant that I have to start exercising pretty soon or else fats will start accumulating omg. 

What's depressing is not only that but the fact that school's gonna start again in like 6 more days. I don't wanna go back to school :( I didn't really study much during the holidays oh man seriously what am I doing with my life.. I guess I should start now then, and also end this post with pictures summing up today :) bye!