"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Snapshots and memories

#nowplaying: Adam Levine - Lost Stars

Hello :)
Do listen to this song if you can, I really love it! Talking about songs, it's time to backup my phone damn it dropped and cracked yesterday.. Just that unlucky recently: ATV incident in Phuket, getting sick and now this. So yeah I just came back from Phuket yesterday and oh boy it was so fun, 6 days passed by in a flash. Except for the ATV incident which left me feeling really really bad but at the same time thankful that we got through it without serious injuries. Booooohoo but it was a pretty awesome getaway from school, still amazed at the fact we left straight after finals ended that day. 
























That's roughly what sums up my trip, but most of the pictures are with my friends so these are all I have. Okay, some are maybe just too unglam to be uploaded haha. I'm feeling really shag now as I'm typing this, didn't really had much rest after reaching Singapore. Rushed for a meeting in school straight after landing but ended up not going because I felt so terrible, but still had to go school to submit some urgent forms then went home for dinner.

Woke up really early this morning to meet up with my housemates, and I felt even worse today, headache/cough/flu/fever combo hahaha but still dragged myself out of house because this was planned pretty long ago and I know I'll feel really bad for not attending as it was a really rare gathering(even though we see each other mostly everyday in hostel, yes it's contradictory since everyone's busy with their own lives). So we went to S&D, which was quite an okay experience: nice ambience, music and company but food was a little bit on the pricey side which tasted pretty alright but the portions are quite big I'll say. Oh but the events that happened at the end left us feeling a bit sour, shall not say it here because it will probably sully their reputation, but to put it in simple terms, their service was pretty alright only. Overall, it was still a good experience!









(and yes a picture of my random boost hehe) 

Received our term 1 results yesterday and as expected, I failed my physics boohoo time for physics bootcamp, which is like everyday for 4 hours each session until 12th September?! What the heck man, my whole holidays is gone but who can I blame but only myself sigh. I shall weep and repent with my laptop as company while doing my phone's backup sigh, bye.