"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I've been up to recently

#nowplaying: Adam Levine - No One Else Like You

Hello!

School's been really busy lately with all the projects and work going on, and yes it's finally coming to the end of the term! But, there's still finals next week so I guess this post's gonna be short and sweet, let the pictures do the talking. Speaking of finals, I need to study my ass off so that I won't get into study camp and sacrifice my whole holiday :( Get finals over and done with, then comes the trip to Phuket with the class! yay so hyped up for it. 

This coming weekend is National Day, and lucky my friend had some free tickets so we were invited to the NDP rehearsal few weeks back. Haven't been to one for so long, the last time I've been to one was maybe when I'm in primary school? I missed it, and it definitely wasn't a disappointment at all I would say.







Finally tried Llao Llao for the first time the other day, and I think it's pretty good but a little bit on the pricey end.




 

Eggs' benedict that was not really worth the price for it :(


Midnight adventures with the class peeps on random chill nights when a car is available. Remember when we just said oh let's go to mount faber, then off we go haha how awesome.






Recently we paid a visit to Penny university as we were around the east area, and dang it was so good! For the desserts, we tried the frosted chocolate banana cake and avocado cheesecake, I must say I love both, unique flavours and how well they blend together. Sorry for bad quality pictures regardless, I'm trying to improve on my photography skills.. Okay till then guys, back to studying.