"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Paradise

#nowplaying: Anberlin - Stranger Ways

Hello guys! 
Yes I know I've finals next week but I currently have no mood to study so here I am. Took some pictures when I went over to Singapore Yacht Club yesterday to celebrate my cousin's advanced birthday. The theme was soccer so we had to dress up in soccer jerseys, I'm still waiting for them to upload the pictures so here's all I have :) I wore a germany jersey while the rest mostly decked in red for teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U. 










Some props she prepared personally for her party hehehe they're so cute, soccer-themed as well!



Just scrolled through facebook and my timeline's spammed with university orientation photos, it looks so fun and I kinda wished our school had more events like these too because I missed orientation?! :( boohoo. Anyway I can't believe how fast time flies, we're ending our term and going to have holidays soon but they're just starting their school term hahaha. I think I should probably get a job during the holidays since I'm so broke, anyone have any good recommendations? 

On a side note, I can't wait for Phuket this Friday! Kinda worried because of the recent happenings but hope everything will go well and we'll be safe!! And please please let there be little rain in Phuket so we can have our water activities hehe. Okay I shall contain my excitement and go back to studying.... Meanwhile ending this with a picture of me and my soccer mustache. (Hey there ain't I handsome with my soccer mustache, haha i'm kidding. bye for real now!)