"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Adventures along the northeast

#nowplaying: Bastille - Things We Lost In The Fire

Ate a lot today, like okay no surprise since I seem to be always eating.. :P
Met up with kp and had brunch at Group Therapy! We walked quite a distance from Chinatown mrt and sweated buckets full of sweat, the weather was so damn hot. It was located on the second floor of the row of shophouses and the staircase to the entrance was dim but glad that the interior's so pretty and chill. I ordered Poached Eggs($15) and a cooling Honey Lemon Tea($6), which in my opinion was too expensive for a drink :( The poached eggs were done really well, topped with generous hollandaise sauce and big slices of salmon which made me so full such that I couldn't finish the whole thing. 


Chatted at the cafe for quite a while, then we headed off to Vivo to catch The Other Woman, which I find was a good and hilarious movie! Definitely a good watch if you're looking for some comedy with a pinch of romance and friendship, and also, pretty actresses :)

We headed over to dhoby to get her pretty lamp, and had dinner at Maki-San! Our virgin experience there, and we looked so noob wandering about at the entrance. Luckily there's instructions near the entrance, so we took a seat and chose what we wanted for our customized sushi! I customised my own Mega-san with 5 essentials(tamagoyaki, onions, chicken, ebi and parmesan cheese), 1 special(salmon sashimi) and japanese mayonnaise :) It was soooo good and filling, much worthy of the $10. We got the buddy meal for $20 which means 1 mega-san and a drink for each of us!



My #ootd:

Black high-neck top, white floral lace runner shorts and my Nike Air Max.


Also had this really delicious carbonara over at The Singapore Yacht Club a few days ago while catching up with my relatives :) Which I find was quite a pretty shot so I decided to post it as well!