"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Monday, April 28, 2014

Pj pants kind of day

#nowplaying: Avril Lavigne - Let Me Go

Yoohoo guys~
Finally met up with my fantastic5(not all) for some K session at Katong TeoHeng today, then walked over to have katong laksa for lunch :) shiok, I love their otah so much as well. Ju and yv accompanied me to Far East to collect my parka from wonderstellar, yay it's so pretty I can't wait to wear it to Melbourne the week after! 





Finally wore my pj pants out and it's so freaking comfy hehe. After walking around town, we went over to AMK hub to have dinner with py at Eighteen Chefs. I ordered the cheese-baked rice with scrambled eggs, salmon and prawns. With the all-day student meal comes the iced lemon tea and ice-cream as well, all this for around $10.80 is pretty worth it and the food's good!


Had bbq buffet with my winx club girlies two days ago at Gokiday(Teck Chye Terrace), ate non-stop from 5.30pm till 9+pm for around $26/pax. The price's pretty reasonable and there's lots of meat to choose from, and various other cooked dishes. What really surprised us was the oranges, we took so many plates of it because it tasted so sweet and juicy!!



Before the bbq buffet, py anna and me met at Plaza Singapura to have lunch! Had the student meal at Nana's Green Tea which I ordered the salmon cream udon with green tea latte. It's also priced reasonably at $13.90 as the udon made me super duper full!


Okay I'm really tired now after a whole day of walking..
Dilemma over university choices.. Anyone going to SUTD? I'm afraid I'll be a loner if i'm going since I'm missing orientation as well as the first few days of school :( sigh pie and I didn't take sciences in jc how am I gonna do this.

Hmmmm, till then.