"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Friday, April 18, 2014

Shopaholic

#nowplaying: Ellie Goulding - Goodness Gracious 

Aloha guys!

Had a really great shopping day with nat, and I feel so broke now especially since my March's pay not in yet :'(
Met her at bugis and as usual I was late, like super late because I had really bad blisters right after I left the house. The cause of this were my new platforms which were a tad too big for me but it's too pretty for me not to buy it.. It was so painful that I rushed straight to Topshop to get the loafers that I had always wanted! Actually I wanted to get the black snakeskin one but there wasn't any at the bugis branch so I had to settle with white. Nonetheless, it's still so pretty and I felt like I was in paradise after the horror of the previous shoes. It was a good buy as topshop were also having a student's sale, 10% off as long as you flash your student pass(yay, glad that I'm still counted as a student!).


Here's my #ootd: (no choice have to take it myself haha)
White spag top and black mesh panel shorts with my new topshop loafers woohoo!



Walked around bugis, and eventually headed over to Somerset for more shopping... :)
Settled at Shokudo at Orchard Cineleisure for dinner! Yumz, I ordered their carbonara spaghetti with poached egg and bacon($12.80). The cream sauce is a little watery though personally I prefer sauce that are more creamy, regardless of which it's still really nice! Nat on the other hand only had the caesar salad with grilled chicken, don't know how she managed to be full with just that(maybe that's why she's so skinny) haha. We also ordered their Matcha Parfait($7.80), been eyeing it ever since we laid our eyes on it and it's so goooood.



So yeah, here's my loots for the day! Black double-strapped bralet and super pretty white rose mesh top from Scape, denim ripped jeans from Blogshopping bugis, silver chunky necklace(which was only $5?!) and round shades from Cotton on. Wanted to buy more stuffs but no we had to control ourselves. It was so funny that we kept pacing back and forth trying to decide whether to get a really pretty top but no end up the shop was closed so we kind of heaved a sigh of relief.


Also, I went to try Santouka Ramen at Central the other day! The picture's not very fantastic but the food's really delicious. I had Cha siew ramen($16.80 if I'm not wrong) in miso soup, and topped up a few more dollars for that awesome egg, I just HAD to get it. Also tried the pork cheek ramen($21 if I remember correctly), so much better than mine, the meat's so freaking tender urgh I wanna eat it now just remembering about it. Go try it out if you have the chance to :)




Currently, I'm in a dilemma over whether to accept the offer or not.. This offer is like the thread of hope in the midst of my "what ifs" and insecurities. Damn why do they start school so early and require an answer from me so quickly?!
Urgh shall just go for the thing and we'll see how.
Bye then!