"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Coffee day

#nowplaying: Coldplay - The Scientist

Hello!

Finally met up with kp and we're supposed to go cafe hopping, the weather was good too. Maybe a little TOO good since it was so sunny and hot :'( First stop, Bravery. We totally couldn't spot it if not for the "66 Horne Road" sign-age on top of the shop, lucky I did my research. It wasn't because it was isolated but there wasn't any signboard at all?! And call us foolish if you may wish, we couldn't find the door to open it HAHA is it too abstract that we couldn't understand? I swear we looked like weirdoes loitering outside the shop, so the key to opening it is the golden door. Anyway, prepared to order the food but the waiter kindly came over and explained that they ran out of TOAST and only had pancakes for the day?! We left the shop cause pancakes aren't enough for our hungry stomachs, but the waiter was really kind to recommend us another shop to have brunch. The Coffee Shot which was near the Bravery, just a right turn all the way to the end of the alley. Before heading there, we tried our luck by walking around the area trying to hunt for other cafes but to our dismay, most are closed for the day... By the time we reached The Coffee Shot, we were sweating buckets of sweat and just dying to sit down to chill.
The cafe's really quiet and the interior is rather pretty as well, we ordered Eggs benedict which was relatively okay and I had an Iced Caffe Latte to go along with it :) The eggs ben were a little too runny for my preference but there's a particular sweet flavour in the sauce that I thought was pretty good.




Sat there chit-chatting for around 1-2 hours, then headed for town to shop! Kp gotten some stuffs but I didn't manage to get anything today. We didn't know what to do after dinner cause we already walked the main shops that we wanted to go, so decided to head to my house for my chill and htht time. When she went home, fung came over to chat as well hahaha my house feels like it's always up for gatherings. 

Anyway, here's what I wore today: (featuring my new kicks!!! yippee it's so pretty)


Nike Air Max which I bought at Taiwan, finally wearing it out for the first time hahaha it's so comfy and it's in my favourite colour! :)