"to examine and analyse one's own thoughts and feelings"

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Waddap

#nowplaying: Timber/Counting Stars(Mashup) - Sam Tsui

Hey guys!

Woke up early for brunch with py at Arbite, but apparently their menu changed and i'm so disappointed :( Salmon Eggs Florentino was good but I much prefer the previous Salmon Eggs Ben. The new menu was $14.90 and with only one poached egg and bread, oh well at least they gave huge slices of salmon.. Py on the other hand tried the new Duck and Eggs, which was really good and cheaper than mine! 
Brunch was really filling but we always have the stomach for desserts hehe, headed over to Oblong for the usual, red velvet waffles with cream cheese filling but this time, with Sea Salt Caramel ice-cream! Totally worth the extra 60cents man, it's so delicious nomz.


Py had to leave for an interview after that, so I headed over to find my colleagues as usual haha nex is like my second home. Chilled with them till around 5pm, went home to do some chores and rushed out to meet ju and py for dinner at Somerset. I'm always late yeah yeah I know haha all my friends should know me well.. :B Walked around Somerset but most shops were closing already, so I only managed to get a lace mesh shorts which was really pretty but I can't seem to take a nice picture of it so oh well~ 

Here's the #ootd:


Pom pom shorts from @kissablebella :)
Credits to the awesome photographer py okok HAHA thanks gurlz
and (inserts some shameless selfies of me below) 
LOLOL sorry guys, don't scroll down if you don't want to see them~





Till then,
xoxo.